Sunday, April 3, 2011

Buffalo Cdfs Löschen

weekend TOCA NEXT SATURDAY GESTA dissappointed

Saturday at 12:00 on young female C. Divina Pastora played the first game of the semifinals against the team of CES.

We played as visitors and our girls started much less plugged in than their rivals, a team that has worked hard going into this semifinal and that broke the game in the first half with a 22-9 partial

In the second part of our started planting more battle, reaching close the gap to 8 points, but nerves and a whip end of CES was the final score to 38-23. Next Saturday

touch gesture: we will win our party for more than 15 points in our field, I hope. Rafa

M

2 comments:

Lily said...

I am very greatfull to you as you shared this.I am recently developing associate app spotify web player login
that is you may have an interest to seem on that :

Danny Danials said...

Try this new app All Video Freeer Apk : which is most trending now.

Post a Comment