Iñaki Gabilondo
Listening to talk about journalism is always inspiring, it reminds me why I'm willing to both a calling that not everyone understands. The teacher says it is not a profession but a way of life, and I was not clear until I started thinking about the eyes that look at the world who love this profession.
Domingo, ten o'clock. Several people waiting for the bus stop in front but there is a container. Every so often someone looks to see if it comes down the road and returns to its original site and still waiting. Others look at him waiting for a sign to know if you come or not come as expected 2. If you do not get it, another comes forward to see for himself and probably also save the information for him. Then it's the turn of the journalist, who IAEA street and informs the other: "there is."
bus trip to Jaen, many women are up to date with their lives, their day to day. One of them tells a story home and when you have to have a second, reporter of the group tries to reach the merits. In a blink of an eye you have drawn the case 5W (who, what, how, when and why) and has even found another source to verify the information.
Two everyday examples, almost comical, the sinvivir the journalist. If you go to a chat feel the need to make headlines and make them public. When you go to any cultural event you can not analyze and develop remedy criticism, if you need to see the basketball players and part-let the world know that this wing has a future. Not to take your notebook and do all these things are uncomfortable, struggling to remember the keys to an article written about it than ever. Social networks do not help us, no sir. My friends often accuse me of addiction to them because I feel the need to share the information that I think may be of interest to my fans, I can not process what others do not get to share the merits. So I end as this past Monday, Pastrana listening to a speech by the day of tweeting while working woman who is giving owners and my colleagues look at me strangely, probably thinking I'm a rude for playing with the phone while the poor man speaks.
story and not how bad it is spent with Spotify, I have to focus much on what you are doing to not stand up when you start a song and post it on facebook doing my own presentation style of the 40 Principal: " now let the success of the nineties of the actress and singer Jennifer Lopez, the first single from his award-winning work, On the 6. This is Let's Get Loud " Or what I suffer when I see / hear / read a interview with a character I would like to interview. Especially with Antonio Gala, Emilio Aragón, Olivia Harrison Yoko Ono and I usually end up going berserk. No, when interviewing Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr does not happen because I know that if I had them before but could not stutter and everything he said I look like a big stupidity when Chenoa Bisbal and asked Paul for a song Lennon ...
So, kids, look for another vocation for the life of journalist grabs you and never let go ... well, you gain very little.
Happy Wednesday!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons .
0 comments:
Post a Comment