Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kronenbourg Blanc For Sale

Ando

Well, well, well. Two whole months of uncertainty, of not listening to my gut and feel lost and defeated by life have been more than enough. I've done it again, I took my life by the horns and have taken bold decisions, but necessary. Not that I'm nothing special, you sure you have done thousands of times, but usually cost me listen to myself when I say I intend to contradict logic. My friends, my family and, above all, Oni me again demonstrate the great luck that I have of them around. All support me unconditionally and even being an important part in the changes. Thanks everyone!

I have other good news is that conversations which were pending with people who is very dear to me have already happened and more than a positive balance. I recently told Oni not quite understand why I am in constant process of personal evaluation or by people I have around (the first he) is not afraid to tell me point blank what they think of me. I asked if any thought was stronger than I am. But, speaking it, the two agree that it is a blessing. It's great that I can say things like that and I always prefer to be fucked up to see that I make a mistake to live in ignorance. Always.

More Stuff ... the blog. As I passed going to play an important role in this process. The case of telling someone what I do or decide you can serve your own personal growth. At the moment I can say that I started reading a book, Getting Things Done (Organize Effectively in English), by David Allen. This is a manual for staff and productivity management through the blogger knew Berto Pena who still long. I have not reached half of the book but have begun to apply his theories has made my mind more freely and creatively than ever. Anyway, all that is the subject of my next post. For now, as the title and said The Beatles, things are improving ... I have not yet had the big news of the year and I think of the decade:

RINGO COME TO SPAIN

At least it says in the latest update to its official website with which I leave for today:




HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment