The acquisition of new habits is never an easy ride. Requires some evidence that, in my nearly thirty years, I think I have. So for today I have the task tray of my Remember the Milk to the rafters and I carry the agenda the half, but we are making progress. Also relevant is the lack of habit of looking in the morning tasks I can go by and just lately I have time to get organized because I live one of those times when unexpected events are taking you from one place to another.
Well, My life plans are evolving and I realize that when you are clear what path you follow in your life and you're honest with yourself, the path is opening before you without you almost as propose. That sort of thing makes me think that I have chosen the right path. The thing is we still do not know where I will. But that's what makes it exciting, right?
Finally, I conclude this reflection on the weekend with my next project, highlighted in bold on my agenda for tomorrow: I'll see Torrente 4 in 3D! I think Jose Luis Torrente films I like so much because they reach absurd lengths of worthlessness. I was shocked saying "Can not be saying that," and you have to finish laughing. Well, I leave the trailer for this masterpiece, which promises to be the best in the series. The title track is a Bisbal, who has won a lot with this theme mix soundtrack of James Bond and homage to the Chicane:
HAPPY WEEKEND!
0 comments:
Post a Comment